The cheapest way to get into the holidayinn club point system with resale weeks

Forum: Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort - North Village

page 1 of 2

«  prev page   1 2   next page  »

Message Author

By Ian D.

In my experience as an owner at the resort me and my wife has learnt a thing or two about beating the system.. And we befriended one of the employees there to get more insight on what's going on. The result is we discover how to increase our point to VIP levels at a fraction of the cost not to mention we learnt how to bring in any resale into the vacation point system which is really worth wild.. Anyways we dont mind sharing this information for free. Just as long as you promise to share with others..

Last edit by marty8084 on Mar 17, 2012 04:57 PM.

6 years ago
Mar 12, 2012

By Margie D.

Well you have my attention.....was wondering how to get a week I bought into the point system without having to break the bank. Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks, Margie

6 years ago
Apr 16, 2012

By Chris G.

i know the system pretty well at orlandoand how would you do that because they don't allow points on the resale market, only fixed weeks. you can buy one on the resale market( fixed week) and then convert it by paying but not points?

6 years ago
Apr 17, 2012

By William R.

Please send info on the points sytem

Avatar for William R. William R.

6 years ago
Jun 18, 2012

By Matt M.

I own one week and between my entire family we own 4 weeks. we were told if we link all the weeks by having one owners name i.e. (Grandma) on all the weeks we could join the points system for 5000 by purchasing a random week somewhere else. I would like to convert them to points but i am not willing to pay 5k for it. plus no one else who owns one wants to convert, just myself.

how can i do it for cheap?

6 years ago
Sep 09, 2012

By R N.

WOULD LOVE TO LEARN MORE !

6 years ago
Oct 16, 2012

By Ron B.

how do you do it. i own 1 week and would like to get it in the point system

5 years ago
Jan 20, 2013

By Edward J.

Hi thanks for your help on how to convert my week to points without spending approx. $7000.00, Ljeyedoc

ian126 wrote:

In my experience as an owner at the resort me and my wife has learnt a thing or two about beating the system.. And we befriended one of the employees there to get more insight on what's going on. The result is we discover how to increase our point to VIP levels at a fraction of the cost not to mention we learnt how to bring in any resale into the vacation point system which is really worth wild.. Anyways we dont mind sharing this information for free. Just as long as you promise to share with others..

5 years ago
Jan 22, 2013

By Robert L.

Can you share more than what you have listed? Bob L

5 years ago
Feb 07, 2013

By William R.

Please sendany Info.

Bill Rodman wrodman@chartermi.net

ian126 wrote:

Avatar for William R. William R.

5 years ago
Feb 07, 2013

By Vera C.

Hi - I'd love to hear how, please reply!

5 years ago
Aug 14, 2013

By Jeff B.

Would appreciate any insight you have in this matter. I own two weeks and they want 6k for me to convert. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Jeff B

ian126 wrote:

5 years ago
Sep 20, 2013

By Jay R.

We recently purchased week 35 in the north village. We are curious how the whole program really works as you can always take the info form the sales staff with a grain of salt. any info you can share will be greatly appreciated. Janet

5 years ago
Oct 09, 2013

By Kimberly H.

I would also like more insight on this great deal!!

Avatar for Kimberly H. Kimberly H.

4 years ago
Mar 11, 2014

By Jeff B.

Ian

Would you share, I promise to help spread the word. Anything you can share would help. I am trying to find a way to beat them at this.

jeffb681 wrote:
Would appreciate any insight you have in this matter. I own two weeks and they want 6k for me to convert. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Jeff B

ian126 wrote:

4 years ago
Mar 11, 2014

By Dennis B.

ditto for me any help would be appreciated

4 years ago
Mar 18, 2014

By Angela R.

So he just keeps leading everyone in circles without answering the question???? Well then guys he sells timeshare! Lol

4 years ago
Jul 25, 2014

By Deb S.

I would also be interested in learning the cheapest way into the point system because I find now you just cannot exchange to the week you want without giving up more than a week. Thanks Deb

4 years ago
Dec 01, 2014

By Jeff T.

I know this is an old thread, is the advise (what ever that is) still valid? if so please PM me.

3 years ago
Dec 31, 2014

By Allen S.

please share your system

3 years ago
Jan 17, 2015

page 1 of 2

«  prev page   1 2   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free