Any opinions on Global Exchange Vacation Club?

Forum: Timeshare Companies

page 13 of 13

«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   next page  »

Message Author

By Don P.

Any opinions on Global Exchange Vacation Club?

It may not ruin your credit . Nobody can just post negative information on your credit report . First they would have to get a judgement against you before they could even attempt to put it on your report , You would then be able to dispute the information and the credit reporting agencies have been open about these kind of disputes .

1 year ago
Sep 18, 2018

By Rukesh B.

Cancel/Rescind contract with GEVC

Hello guys, I realize that I have been pawned as well, I signed GEVC on Nov 10 2019 and sent written letter as per agreement to specified address and company. What do I expect next. My cancel period will expire on Nov 17th 2019, however I mailed certified mail today (11/12/2019) for intend to cancel of this GEVC contract. DO they ask for any thing more after this? I know I was stupid enough to fall into this trap even when I saw a lot of confusing red flag during their sales event. I do not know how to explain myself for making this stupid purchase. But after realizing that I do not want this anymore. I followed the agreement steps and sent written mail immediately. Please advise if I have to do anything else other that wait.

Last edit by rukeshb on Dec 02, 2019 09:41 PM.

6 months ago
Nov 12, 2019

By Rukesh B.

Last edit by rukeshb on Nov 12, 2019 05:59 PM.

6 months ago
Nov 12, 2019

By Lance C.

rukeshb wrote:
I signed GEVC on Nov 10 2019 and sent written letter as per agreement to specified address and company. What do I expect next. My cancel period will expire on Nov 17th 2019, however I mailed certified mail today (11/12/2019) for intend to cancel of this GEVC contract. DO they ask for any thing more after this? I know I was stupid enough to fall into this trap even when I saw a lot of confusing red flag during their sales event. I do not know how to explain myself for making this stupid purchase. But after realizing that I do not want this anymore. I followed the agreement steps and sent written mail intermediately. Please advise if I have to do anything else other that wait.

As long as you sent your rescission letter via certified mail within the time period and everyone who originally signed the purchase signed the rescission letter, then you have nothing to fear. They are required to refund you your money and cancel your purchase. They might take a few weeks to do so but keep watch on your credit card activity to watch for a refund.

6 months ago
Nov 13, 2019

By Rukesh B.

Thank you for taking time to reply my message. I am hoping for the same outcome. I will keep posted once I heard any thing from them.

Last edit by rukeshb on Nov 16, 2019 12:48 PM.

6 months ago
Nov 16, 2019

By Katherine S.

Good for you for getting out! I hope you sent it certified through the USPS so there's a tracking of it. This company is super shady.

Avatar for Katherine S. Katherine S.

6 months ago
Nov 18, 2019

By Rukesh B.

katherines94 wrote:
Good for you for getting out! I hope you sent it certified through the USPS so there's a tracking of it. This company is super shady.

Yes I send it through USPS with certified mail with return receipt. And I got notice that my Contract is canceled. Its a releif that I am not stock on this life long!!! shady contract!!.....

5 months ago
Dec 02, 2019

By Jamie M.

Thank you for all your responses. This has helped my husband and I tremendously if not for all your responses and experiences within this forum. I have prepared my letter and will fax as well this morning. I purchased on 1/25/2020 and I cant believe I fell into this scam. I also filed a dispute with my credit card charge and will be making sure I update this forum in regards to my status of cancellation. I hope I can also warn the many ppl who have been able to cancel in time with GEVC. Thanks again...

3 months ago
Jan 29, 2020

page 13 of 13

«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free